Robust electronic reserves and more.
Docutek ERes is an inexpensive, powerful and easy-to-use electronic reserves system, most commonly used in academia. Using ERes, libraries can offer their patrons 24-7 access to reserve material online. With an installed base of more than 400 libraries worldwide, ERes is the standard for electronic course reserve. Easy to use, with no extensive training or technical knowledge required, ERes provides:
- Document level and course-level passwords so libraries can control access to copyright-protected materials
- Embedded support for streaming media
- Integration with your OPAC via the MARC record writer
- A complete statistics package, which enables generation of reports on system usage
- A complete Copyright Management Workflow module that includes WYSIWYG editing of permission request templates
- A communications module that provides course-specific chat and bulletin board functionality.
For more information on ERes, visit www.docutek.com.