Careers at SirsiDynix
Go as far as your commitment and potential take you! We’re not interested in what you have, but what you can do with what you have. Skills can be taught. Knowledge can be gained. Find an open position or tell us how you will make your mark at SirsiDynix!
At SirsiDynix, we make software for libraries. Libraries buy books from vendors, keep track of the books in their systems, and distribute the books to library users. The software we build helps them do that (and a lot more). We make products that:
- Give libraries the power of cloud computing
- Make it easy for library users to check out ebooks
- Allow libraries to use new technology like tablets and smartphones
- Make searching the library as easy as searching Google or Amazon
- Give libraries innovative ways to increase budgets by offering new services
At SirsiDynix, we help more than 23,000 libraries answer the questions posed by new technology and changes in society. Are you ready to join us?
SirsiDynix is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.288.8020 ext. 5316 to request a reasonable accommodation.