COVID-19: How to Prepare Your Library for the Unexpected
March 19th, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting libraries across the world.
We know that during this crisis, accurate information and resources can be hard to come by. We have brought together resources from topic and industry experts, fellow librarians, and SirsiDynix staff to help prepare your library, your community, and your ILS.
1. What is COVID-19 and how should I prepare my community?
2. What impact has this virus had on the country? How does social distancing help?
3. How do you prepare for a temporary library closure?
4. What should my library system know about this pandemic?
5. Are there any helpful tips I can give my employees on working from home?
We know that information regarding COVID-19 is rapidly changing, and we are working to curate the most up-to-date content in an effort to help keep you informed. We will keep you updated as this topic continues to develop. For additional resources, be sure to follow our friends at EveryLibrary, Library Journal, and Angela Hursh.
For more information head over to our COVID-19 resources page.
Who are you following in the industry? Where do you go to get your up to date news? We want to know! Tweet us @SirsiDynix or email us at email@example.com.