The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting libraries across the world. We have brought together resources from topic and industry experts, fellow librarians, and SirsiDynix staff to help prepare your library, your community, and your ILS.
Information regarding COVID-19 is rapidly changing and we are working to curate the most up-to-date content in an effort to help keep you informed. We will be hosting a webinar series for the next few weeks to help you support your staff and community, We’ll be sharing resources from across the web, from social media, giving you new tips on ways to enhance your services, and even changes you can make to your ILS.
We will continue to add to the list of resources each week for easy reference:
General Apac & Emea Resources
- New Zealand-Covid19
- NZ Ministry of Health – alerts and information
- NZ Ministry of Health – cases update
- Australian Health Dept – alerts and information
- Australian Health Dept – cases update
- Singapore Ministry of Health – alerts and information
- Singapore Ministry of Health – cases update
- COVID-19 Resources for Higher Education and Academic Libraries
- United States’ Public Libraries During the 2020 COVID-19 Pandemic by Ting Wang and Brady Lund
- Survey to Academic Libraries-Library Journal
- Controlled Digital Lending & Open Libraries – Archive.org
COVID-19 Webinar Series